View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 08:40 PM   #14
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Well, they finally sent me a promo email which actually mentioned free promo e-books yesterday. One which made a big point about how there were only 2 days left for this promo, so grab anything you want while it lasts in the 1 day now remaining.

It seems like if you've added the formerly-PDF books from the website or the actual Borders app, the switchover to ePub isn't automatic and you probably do have to re-add from the site. Or maybe it was and I'm just impatient.

In any case, they seem to have rearranged the titles on the official promo page, dropping some of them off so that even with the "new" arrivals, the count is now just at 26, while there are 28 free above.

So if you wanted Sister of the Bride, which was on the earlier version of the promo page, be sure to check your My Library and either hit the official "Free for a Limited Time eBooks" link on the left sidebar or do a direct search for that and any other titles you were interested in that you might be "missing".

Last edited by ATDrake; 10-11-2010 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Miscounted, and got the wrong "missing" book.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote