View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
tsolignani
Zealot
tsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercisetsolignani juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: iPad
notes, highlights, bookmarks syncing: how will it work?

I read Marvin syncs just the location between devices and the great developer is working on syncing notes, highlights and bookmarks.

What I would like to know is how that syncing will work.

I mean, with iBooks by biggest annoyance was that if I edited an epub (even the slightest edit) the book was not recognized anymore as the same one and everything (highlight, bookmars, ecc.) was gone forever.

I guess iBooks generates a sort of ID based on the epub files properties.

What will Marvin use? A permanent ID or what?

Thank you.

--

cordialmente,

tiziano solignani, da  Mac

[Promotion deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-07-2014 at 10:55 AM.
tsolignani is offline   Reply With Quote