View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 07:43 AM   #11
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
For shopping list, Grocery IQ is great.

Carol
Shoplist is simple. You make lists (as many as you want... I usually have butcher, supermarket, fruito) for what you want to have as your staples and you mark them as have or need. Its the most uncomplicated shopping list app, ever. You only need to make the list once, and tap to send to have or need. Add and subtract as desired but really subtracting isnt needed, you just never "need" those things again. I have a list in there also for my doctor, all my prescriptions are listed, so when I am out of one, it goes to the need list. etc.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote