View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #38
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
Yes, it happened to me for the first time yesterday. Instead of receiving a separate receipt for each ebook purchase immediately, I was sent one email for all purchases later in the day. Amazon has been doing that with MP3 purchases for a while, and it looks like they must be doing that with ebooks now too.
I ended up receiving one receipt yesterday also, with all the day's ebook purchases listed. Today they went back to being separate. I would actually prefer to receive one receipt per day to cut down on electronic clutter.

ETA: I am still really curious why Amazon did this. (Made the K4PC program expire, that is.) I am sure there are plenty of people who don't open the Kindle4PC program very often who never saw the warning. They will probably be frustrated when they try to open it and nothing happens, and will eventually have to search for what the problem is etc.

Last edited by blue_skies; 07-24-2012 at 02:16 PM.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote