View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 06:37 PM   #11
leaston
Addict
leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
I've been reading ebooks on my smartphones for around 3yrs and currently use a HTC Desire. I have no problem with eye strain and find it most useful at night because I can read in bed easily. However, I still hark after a larger screen size and intend to ask for a Kindle at Xmas (if Santa thinks I've been good enough!).

Like =X=, my intention is to continue to use the phone to read in bed at night and the Kindle for the rest of the time. Despite being a geeky tech lover, I do miss the look, feel and smell of a real book in my hands and won't completely substitute them until I'm forced to. But, the e-ink screens look about as close as you can get at the moment.

The convenience of having something with a bigger screen, yet still very portable and able to contain a choice of ebooks and audio books with web access is too good to miss.

So, for me it's not smartphone vs e-ink. I want both!
leaston is offline   Reply With Quote