View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 09:07 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CINCNORAD View Post
Has anyone downloaded the available newspapers on this device? I'm curious about a few things:

-How's the formatting on them? Easy to navigate?

-Are they only partial content -- or do they offer the whole paper in electronic form?

-Are images included in the articles?

Any info would be appreciated...
I bought one copy of the Washington Post. It was not complete when compared to my paper subscription. It was acceptable formatted. There were no pictures.

I personally would not bother with the WaPo, but that is just one paper. If there is one you might want, buy a copy and check. It's only $.75.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote