View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 06:37 PM   #7
Matches Malone
Connoisseur
Matches Malone can eat soup with a fork.Matches Malone can eat soup with a fork.Matches Malone can eat soup with a fork.Matches Malone can eat soup with a fork.Matches Malone can eat soup with a fork.Matches Malone can eat soup with a fork.Matches Malone can eat soup with a fork.Matches Malone can eat soup with a fork.Matches Malone can eat soup with a fork.Matches Malone can eat soup with a fork.Matches Malone can eat soup with a fork.

Device: PW2, Ipad
mine is scheduled to be delivered Feb 26. I am a previous kindle owner and a amazon prime member. for non prime members, If you choose free shipping they will add a few days on to your delivery date, that's why your seeing March 2. yours will probably ship out Feb 24 like everyone else. Amazon likes to overestimate delivery dates for free shipping. Before I was a prime member I would use free shipping on pre-orders of dvds and it would list to ship a few days after release day on the order status page, but it would always ship release day and I would get it a few days later.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote