View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 07:12 AM   #36
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
-->Dr. Drib, I posted those later in the evening and they must have been only for 24 hours or less. There's no way for me to know ahead of time before posting, I always hope if I end up posting things later in the day/evening they will be available for at least 2 or more days (which some/many are). I try to post as early as possible but my schedule is erratic and I do the best I can.

-Hopefully these titles will come up again and be re-posted by me or others, they're all now entered at ereaderiq.com.

Last edited by kg3; 09-09-2012 at 07:37 AM.
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote