View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 05:09 AM   #62
darksaber35
Banned
darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darksaber35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a dead as PARROT Kindle keyboard 3G,NEXUS 7 and Proud Of It
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Seems like the Galaxy Tab2 has been reduced to similar price as the Nexus. Is Samsung selling them at a loss now?
This is not the first time Samsung have been forced to drop the price on the TAB2 as when they released them they where going to sell them at high powered tablet prices when it's in fact it's a medium powered tablet and they where simply not going selling them at $310

Once they start selling them at give away prices i MITE buy one for my mother as she wont need the power of a NEXUS 7 has to offer

The Nexus 7 has changed the playing field for the better for Android and for us customers as any opponents will have to drop there prices (SAMSUNG ) OR produce something better at a similar price to the nexus-and that's good for everybody.

From what i remember of the galaxy TAB2 release it arrived with a fizzle and when you compare it to the arrival of the NEXUS 7 it's already completely out shined it (& out sold it) & it more than lives up to the hipe unlike Some other tablets that ended up being beached whales(high pricing/hardware /software problems)

The Tablet war has truly begun

Samsung cuts the price of Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 to $250
http://www.androidauthority.com/sams...aiblity-74939/

Last edited by darksaber35; 08-06-2012 at 06:15 AM.
darksaber35 is offline   Reply With Quote