View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #11
NewbieNancy
NewbieNancy began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader Touch 600
Deleting Collection - Need Help

Recently reloaded Reader Library software onto my laptop (after torturous process after upgrading software which effectively disabled it...) Plugged in Touch Reader and PC Library didn't recognize Collections I had on my Reader, made with last software version. So I have two collections on Reader, none on laptop. I try copying the Collections back up to the PC Library carefully using the same file name. Yes they copy, but at next sync, the PC software recreates two new Collections back onto Reader, so now I have 4 Collections on the Reader (two each of the same name) and two on the PC. I try deleting the 'old' collections - no can do. I can't delete the original collections on Reader to start the whole process again because the software doesn't recognize that they were created on the same PC because of the new software. It appears I will have 2 extra 'old' Collections sitting on my Reader until I smash it against the wall, and buy an iPad.
Does anyone know how to delete Collections that are on a Reader, and that the PC thinks were put there with a different laptop?
NewbieNancy is offline   Reply With Quote