Thread: ipad case
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 07:44 AM   #13
FourOhFour
HTTP Error
FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FourOhFour ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciredz View Post
I read that the edge are kinda sharp and jarring to the touch.. anyone bothered with that?
The rough edges are kinda annoying, but they are flexible so they aren't too bad. Also, the left edge is the hinge, so it isn't rough like the other three.

Quote:
Do you use your ipad with or without case.. how do you find it? I'm wondering
whether I can use it for 3 weeks without case while awaiting its availability.
I'm keeping mine in the case, but the iPad is certainly usable without one. I didn't have a case for the first few days I had the iPad. I'd try to be careful of where you set it down and if you put it in a computer bag, what else is in there to avoid scratches. Typing on a desk is much better with the rear propped up, but you don't need a case to do that; an old calculus textbook works just fine.
FourOhFour is offline   Reply With Quote