View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 10:25 AM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
What are you naming your Kindle?

One of the unique things about the Kindle is that you get to name them. They come to you named, already, but with boring names such as "Bob's Kindle." I renamed my K1 Batman, becasue I hade the intent of putting a Tego skin on it with Batman. Alas, their plan to get licensing fell through, but it remained Batman. My K2 is named Pandorg 1, after a series of silliness in the Lounge.

What's yours named?
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote