View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 12:01 PM   #8
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Amazon could nip this issue in the bud by selling ebooks also for the Sony reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drezin View Post
Well, I have heard Sony's store will soon match Amazon's. I don't see why it would, it isn't like Sony is some rinky-dink company. Plus, as you mentioned, as the popularity of ebooks rises, it should be a moot point.

In any case it doesn't matter much, as I have read most of the books on my reader from this forums Uploads section.
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote