View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 12:49 PM   #13
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@seigeweapon: IIRC, the first FW version that handled those models is 5.4.3.2 (at least mine did, that's what it shipped with).
Did you happen to keep the original factory install package when you received that Kindle?
That one will have the kernel in it - probably the only one that has the kernel in it.

If you do, push it to our kpool - I'll take it apart and build a kern.img and mmcblk0p1.img from it.
This is the second or third time someone has trashed their PW-2 with a too old image file.

(this is my weekend to clean-up my server, other than kpool, it is a big mess.)

Last edited by knc1; 10-02-2015 at 12:52 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote