Thread: MobileRead Nomination/Voting early
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 08:30 AM   #11
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I'm not sure postponing the discussion is very helpful. Even now, people can't wait, and discussion starts in the voting thread. Personally, the longer I have to wait, the less likely I am to participate in the discussion (not that I have much to offer anyway.).

I think I would rather see the discussion thread opened immediately following the voting thread. And, of course, let it go up for a vote and not take affect until next year.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote