View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:27 AM   #5
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
TTS can be quite useful, but not infallible by any means. I found errors that I just kept glossing over, because I was seeing what I expected to see. I also found things that weren't technically wrong, but sounded wrong when I heard it read. I was able to change the text to something less awkward. You can't blindly trust TTS, but it can be helpful.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote