View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:35 AM   #1
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Prime free month still applies

Just received new kfhd and it came with the free month of Prime, which is helpful for me, while in the USA. Even though the offer was no longer listed on the website. Device is great, and the 7" size isn't so difficult. Typing is fine, once i turned off the predictive stuff. Couldn't find the Dropbox app though, didn't it used to be available?
Hope i can sideload it.
Florida is wonderful, nice break from winter.

Using Tapatalk app for forums, easy and fun to use. Nice format for finding topics and new posts.

Last edited by rgeorg; 01-14-2013 at 06:37 AM.
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote