View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 09:21 AM   #6
MooseFam5
Enthusiast
MooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueMooseFam5 can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Nook STR, Nook Tablet
Can't tell if trolling...

Seriously though, Calibre is the best library management and conversion software I've seen anywhere. I use Calibre over any eReader manufacturer's or third-party solution. When you also consider that Kovid makes this available at no cost Calibre is an even more amazing solution. (Incidentally, I've donated as an appreciation for how effective this program is.)

In any event, I doubt your post will be well-received here. I'd guess that most readers of this part of the forum are either supporters of the program or are coming here for help. (I've been both of those.) Considering Calibre is distributed free, the simplest option for those who don't think Calibre is effective would be to simply use something else.

If you're having difficulty making some aspect of the program work, I'd recommend posting a new message describing your issue. Folks here tend to be very helpful. I've learned a lot simply reading the posts.

Good luck to you!
MooseFam5 is offline   Reply With Quote