View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:22 PM   #7
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I am not sure where on that site you are getting books. Some appear to be part of a (legal) lending program and will be protected by DRM. Calibre can only store those books.
It is hard for me to believe that you aren't familiar with archive.org. Nothing on this site is part of any lending library nor is it DRM protected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelous View Post
I give up - once again .. so none of the files for this book on archive.org is actually downloadable and cannot be read by calibre?
When I go to that page and click on the "All Files: HTTPS" at the bottom of the View the book column I have choices and the RTF and TXT directories have all 400 pages of the book in non-image format. It would be up to you to combine all 400 pages into one RTF or TXT file so you could add it to calibre and convert the book to ePub.

Good Luck.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 12-15-2012 at 09:27 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote