View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:56 PM   #81
tmf2
Zealot
tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmf2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
I found I could not get a suitable font size. The font being too large or too small with nothing in between. I solved this by putting books through Calibre using base font 13. Result, absolute perfection for me and I love my new Paperwhite.

I use font size 4 on the Kindle 4. On the Paper White 4 was to small went to 5 and still a wee bit smaller then the K4 on font size 4, bumped it to 5 now it was too large. The font sizing is off now due to the higher res screen. They need 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5 to compliment the higher res screen. I did not think of running through Calibre....oh well.
tmf2 is offline   Reply With Quote