View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 06:25 PM   #39
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Regarding the ADA challenges mentioned earlier, if I recall what I read on this forum correctly, the issue previously was that the books they were going to use were ONLY available as ebooks, not print.
As long as the disabled folk have access to print editions, there should not be an issue, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_e View Post
You aren't going to stimulate anyone's mind with grayscale.
I hope that was ironic. I mean, why would a forum full of READERS think that plain old b&w text could possibly be mentally stimulating...
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote