View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:31 AM   #20
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
the spontaneous reboot also occured without the light on (same book as before). The card I use is the one that was on my Touch before and worked greatly with it. As much I can bear some dead taps, slow page turning and so on (nobody's perfect ) but this one drives me crazy. Please Kobo people, do something to fix it as soon as possible
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote