View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #15
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
<<What is your opinion about my SOURCE CODE? Do you like these C proggies better than my /bin/sh scripts?>> geekmaster

This is such a personal question... my 2 cents: I find your code compact and elegant. Though C is more powerful and easier to understand, Shell is more fun (minimalist language demanding plenty of ingenious techniques). In my opinion compact code can sometimes be cryptic (e.g. APL ) but verbose code can quickly become boring (e.g. COBOL ). Nothing that should scare beginners away -- to the contrary. Your spectacular demos will set interested minds in motion. Thanks for sharing them.

... And by the way I liked the cosmic egg hypnotic screen effects:
Spoiler:
Are you sure?
Spoiler:
Really sure?
Spoiler:
Then Click At Your Own Risk:
Click image for larger version

Name:	cosmegg.gif
Views:	369
Size:	109.4 KB
ID:	85519