View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 10:07 AM   #67
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Ha! I'm finding exactly the same problem - I want to save stuff for next year's challenge, so I don't know what to read. I'm actually reading a DTB which I got for Christmas - the first DTB this year - so that I won't have to infringe on my growing list on my Kindle.

I have already started with next years goals. It wasn't planned, but I read Magic Bleeds, and then I started at the beginning. Oh well. There are plenty of other books for me to read. Like the 200 () unread books I have in Calibre.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote