Thread: books on board
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
LIT (MS Reader) are easiest to un-DRM and convert. Mobipocket/PRC would probably be the next choice. Once the DRM is removed both can be run through libprs500 and converted to LRF. I have had problems with some Mobi files not coming out all that great on the formatting front & those I had to take for a quick run through Book Designer to get results I was OK with.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote