View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 08:21 PM   #8
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj.houba View Post
It was easy ... under root access I created new partition table from Linux. Now I can't read/write partition from device, but I'm able to access from Linux.

So, can I ask you to send me your "fdisk -l" info about your internal storage of PocketBook?
I don't have root access on mine, so I can't read /dev/mmcblk0 with fdisk or anything else when I'm logged in as sreader. Are you using an old firmware that is rootable, or is there now a way to root recent firmware versions?
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote