View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 12:45 PM   #562
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Yes, the skins are designed as two separate pieces for one's preference. I, too, prefer no distraction which is why I chose the black woodgrain. There are several very subtle designs, or solids, that would work well. I have used decalgirl products on other devices and the quality and customer service is excellent. As I previously mentioned, I would recommend ordering the matte version.

I might add that you need not worry about installing their skins on your Kobo. There is no sticky or chemical adhesive/residue involved. In fact, if carefully removed, they can be reused.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote