View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:21 AM   #393
wystearya
Enthusiast
wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.wystearya has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I hate that the replacements seem to be not much, if any better, than the originals. While I personally don't have color issues, I do have a band of brighter light in the upper left-hand corner. It isn't too bad, only really visible on a blank page, but I know it's there. If the replacements were actually better I would return it for a 'good' one. But seeing all the problems listed here, I think I should just keep what I have since it doesn't bother me much. It isn't noticeable while reading, so I guess I will live with it. Better that then risk getting a worse one.

Sad though.. Once I have had my Kindle at least a full week I will put a review on Amazon's page. And I definitely will take into account all the defective screens, including my own. I like Amazon as a company, but I think they failed here.
wystearya is offline   Reply With Quote