View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 06:59 AM   #5
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
I am cleaning up my onscreen keyboard and console shell, to use with my jailbreak that *should* probably work with the new firmware. But... I *need* a new diags partition image to test it. It exploits a bug in the diags menu. I need to see if it still works before I release it to a flood of complaints if it was fixed.

Could somebody please supply me with a link to a compressed (.zip or .gz is fine) mmbclk0p2.img for 5.1.0? Put it on mediafire or wherever... Thanks.

I will release my new jailbreak AFTER I test it on a 5.1.0 diags partition...

Do I *really* need to start a NEW thread for this request to get noticed by somebody who will take the time and effort to do this for me?

geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote