View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 01:03 PM   #112
Karina
Enthusiast
Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.Karina knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Archos 101, Acer Iconia A500, HTC Incredible S...
Hello rfog,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
I'm starting to use it, but for me lacks two serious options:

-Dual column mode for epub (in landscape). It was promised but never done. It would be a good option have it in portrait too, like (i2reader in iPad).
We did not forget this important feature, but we have many other features to finish before, like the improved selection with handles. We hope being able to provide the dual column mode soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfog View Post
-Crop between pages as in GoodReader: you can manually crop a page (different for even and odd) and after that all pages are cropped. It seems a manually specified zoom.
We have a manual crop, remembered for all pages but we still do not have (on this specific point) the same level of usability as GoodReader, that's right. We only define a crop percentage which applies on each edge. Also, the ability to define different crops for odd and even pages is handy. We'll implement this in future releases.

Cheers,
Karina is offline   Reply With Quote