View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 08:50 PM   #1
hapmas77
Connoisseur
hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, Galaxy Tab S2 9.7, Kindle PW
Pocket Pro Screen Problem

Strange thing happened to my PPro today.

I have not used my PPro during Saturday and Sunday. However, when I opened my PPro today, I noticed that the screen could not refresh properly . Only the bottom half was refreshing, and it was not even a good refresh. Moreover, there's part of the screen that was completely blank.

I attached a picture to show it to you.

I have tried the following steps to correct this problem with no success:
  1. Reset the device.
  2. Turn of the device and turn it back on.
  3. Pull out the battery for one minute, reinsert it and turn it on.
  4. Push the reset button for 10 seconds, hold it while pressing the power button on and release the reset button.
  5. Recharge it for 10 minutes to see if it's a battery problem.

The problem persist.
The only thing that I have not tried is to reflash it with the December firmware. I'm still charging it to ensure it have enough juice before reflash.

Additional information:
  1. The device was just recharged last week. It usually took 4 weeks to reduce it to 1 bar.
  2. I'm using December firmware.

Do you have any suggestion before I contact Astak? Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ppro.jpg
Views:	402
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	49190  
hapmas77 is offline   Reply With Quote