View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #5
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakusom View Post
I have used my CyBook Gen 3 couple months and I am going to by a bigger one with wlan as soon as possible.
I have of course used the case protecting the reader. I am wondering why the side of the case could be covered with photovoltaic material? Especially those wlan devices does not to be all the time connected to the computer?

Is the Astak Mentor 9.7 my selection or am I waiting for Plastic Logic? Or what?
Dear Sakusom:

All 9.7 inch devices are waiting anxiously for late September. That is when PVI will start production of the Flexi Screens. We do not have official word of release date yet... but expect a 9.7 inch "EZ Reader TRUE" in late October or November 2009
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote