View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 11:04 AM   #737
norbusan
Zealot
norbusan can do the Funky Gibbon.norbusan can do the Funky Gibbon.norbusan can do the Funky Gibbon.norbusan can do the Funky Gibbon.norbusan can do the Funky Gibbon.norbusan can do the Funky Gibbon.norbusan can do the Funky Gibbon.norbusan can do the Funky Gibbon.norbusan can do the Funky Gibbon.norbusan can do the Funky Gibbon.norbusan can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, Kobo GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloseven View Post
I have been noticing more and more problems opening .kepubs that are mid-way being read on both 2.8.1(a) and 2.9.0. I'm not sure if it's a book structure issue, .kepub plugin issue, or some odd combination of both.

On the book I'm currently reading, if I return to the home screen when I'm on "Chapter 2 - Open – Page 40 of 67", when I return to the book it freezes on a white screen which I get past by bringing up the top menu and dismissing it. It then displays the last page of the chapter and says it's "Chapter 2 - Open – Page 80 of 67"
I am seeing very similar issues, but have no idea how to fix them.

Do you used the kobo patcher for adjusting some settings like the footers etc? That was one of my first ideas, but I am not sure.

Anyone else having these issues and comments?

Norbert
norbusan is offline   Reply With Quote