View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 05:36 AM   #36280
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Tom, sorry about the pool. Will you have to replace the whole thing or hope to find siding and a liner somewhere?

Now off to water the garden and then out the door for the day.
The whole shebang is pretty much shot. The wife is going to check to see what the warranty covers. I had just mentioned to a neighbor a couple of weeks ago that the pool was on its last legs, and pointed out a spot where the siding had rusted through. Sure enough, it ripped right down that rust line.

Sadly, our son had built the deck to conform to the contours of the pool. If we decide not to get another pool, we're going to have a mighty strange looking deck, and if we get another pool, it might be hard fitting it into the space vacated by the old one.

Hmmm... since a thick layer of sand lies beneath the pool, perhaps we could turn the area onto a giant sandbox for adults.

The wife is sad because we lost the old iMac to a thunderstorm a couple of weeks ago and now this. I'm sad because not only do Norton and I not have anywhere to go swimming, but on top of that my wife keeps wanting to use my computer! But she'll be happy again when Apple finally releases the iPad 5 because she's already laid claim to the one I'm typing this on.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote