View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:32 AM   #23402
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
First day of February, and I worked hard today! Nice to see everyone has been working too (doing their tax return, that is.)

And Stitchawl had milk! I believe that had never happened before in the history of what's in your cup thread.

I'm about to get runny nose. Funny that, being fine through all the mucky cold rain but when the sun came up for the first time in months, I immediately caught a cold...

So, hot milo and alpenliebe for me.
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote