View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 12:24 PM   #12
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
(to say nothing of 20MB Hard Drives)
I do remember those days, still have a laptop with 20MB hard drive
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
It's all about the Cloud, man. Get with the program!

Seriously, I would not worry about space. ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
But with 128GB for another US$100, I suspect most buyers will just bite the bullet. That really should suffice for anything that doesn't involve massive HD video collections. And external USB3 drives can fill in that gap.

Full USB3 host has its uses.
I am not worried about "user files" much, but about programmes - I'd be using it for work, and I have plenty of statistical packages and the like that take up a lot of space with installation - I presume they cannot be installed on an external drive, right? (please don't shoot )
paola is offline   Reply With Quote