View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:39 PM   #50
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
But, if memory serves me correctly, there's only a brief reported description after the event - we don't see it "first hand". Please do correct me if I'm wrong.
You are correct. We just get a story about the journey told by Legolas and a bit by Gimli. They were telling Merry and Pippin what happened after the battle of Minas Tirith.

I just finished reading it yesterday
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote