Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 06:11 PM   #53
mconh
Connoisseur
mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!mconh goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, AuraHD, AuraH20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koboyashi View Post
mconh, Nothingness, thanks for your suggestions. They're indeed nice covers. I would prefer a flip cover but their black model has white stitches
I sent them an e-mail complaining about the black stitches. My current one for the Touch are black stitching. My wife has a purple one which she loves
The customer service rep said they show up in black and white stitching. She asked me to e-mail her when I order and she will ensure that I get one with black stitching.
On the order form there is also a comments box where you can tell them the same thing twice just in case. I have ordered a Black and Red book type for our two new Glo readers.
mconh is offline   Reply With Quote