Thread: Battery Life
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2011, 10:57 PM   #26
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Thanks for your reply, Blossom. I installed Badass Battery Monitor (no idea if it's any good or not) and it lists doodle Jump as taking a fair amount of the battery. It was the only game listed besides Bejeweled, but that was only taking a tiny amount. My battery life has seemed better in the past couple of days though.

I never charged my battery for 12 hours either when I first got it. It states at the link frankz posted that's a good idea. (Thanks for that link, Frank) Maybe that would help. The most I have done is overnight, maybe 8-9 hours or so.
I installed Vevo yesterday to test it out for someone and only ran it for about 3 minutes and closed it. I notice later that night my battery was down by 25% at just being idle It's the only thing that has changed. So there another battery hog even when not in use. I uninstalled it then restarted the Fire and it's back to behaving. *phew*
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote