View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 09:52 AM   #11
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
Well I am pretty happy with my Dell Inspiron M5030 and I understand that the Loveno laptops are excellent laptops as well as well as the Toshiba laptops as well. So if you stick to these three brands I don ot think that you could go wrong if you tried.
i'm mainly looking for netbooks. my main concerns are the weight and battery life i don't want to have to bring my charger with me everytime.
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote