View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 08:03 AM   #24
Redfox
aka Anne Lyle
Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Redfox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
They look very nice! I don't have a Bebook Neo (yet), as I'm still weighing up the options, but it's top of my list at the moment.

I was considering the Milano leather case, but a) it's expensive and b) the colour range didn't impress me. Black is boring, red is a bit garish for my tastes (despite my online handle!), and the brown/tan I thought would look odd with a white device.

Now, however, I'm a bit confused - your site says you supply the BeBook Neo with a free pink or white leather cover, stamped 'electronicreading.eu' - is this the one you are promoting here? Is it really leather? (And do you only offer pink or white for free because they are least popular??)
Redfox is offline   Reply With Quote