View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 09:45 PM   #7
frahse
occasional author
frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frahse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Wandering God's glorious hills, valleys and plains.
Device: A Franklin BI (before Internet) was the first. I still have it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
To hear that our friends at BeWrite Books are closing shop is very sad news indeed. The last we heard from Neil, he had spoken of a cataract operation that hadn't gone so well.

Neil Marr and Tony Szmuk, neither of you have posted in a while, but I hope you're doing well and I trust that everyone there at BeWrite will land on their feet. Be strong; it was a good effort at providing original DRM free books to the public.
It is sad to see friends or people of like ilk fall by the wayside.

That happened to me in my first Business effort. I could only reply to those offering condolences after a total capital wipe out: Thanks, but I still live. Don't write my obituary yet.

Last edited by frahse; 03-31-2013 at 09:49 PM.
frahse is offline   Reply With Quote