View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 08:48 AM   #35
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThR View Post
@Bookworm_Girl
When you made the test with the "playlist" - did you change the filename for ordering the titles (e.g. from test.mp3 to 01-test.mp3) or did you change the tag "title" e.g. from "in the air tonight" to "01 - in the air tonight"?
My files are named "01 title.mp3", "02 title.mp3", "03 title.mp3", etc. I changed the ordering within the software. For example, in iTunes you can edit the Track number in the song information. You can also edit Track number in the mp3tag freeware. It even had a sort button shortcut in the main menu which made it quick to sort. I thought the mp3tag software was quite good and a much easier and speedier process than using iTunes for the playlist album workaround. It's for PC only though. I had to run it in a virtual Windows desktop on my Mac. I couldn't find a Mac equivalent that was as powerful and free, although I'm sure there is one out there.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote