View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 02:38 PM   #23
Croker
Connoisseur
Croker will become famous soon enoughCroker will become famous soon enoughCroker will become famous soon enoughCroker will become famous soon enoughCroker will become famous soon enoughCroker will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Voyage, obv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Lets see... when you log in... on the left side go to PayPal Plugins. Then on the left again select "secure cards".

Then on the right under the secure cards title there is a little menu. Click on "Generate a New Card". It will ask you if you want "single use" or "multi-use". The primary source will be listed as your PalPay balance... I don't think you can change that. Secondary source you choose one of your verified bank accounts. Actually, it doesn't even list my credit cards as a source... so you must not need a CC registered to use this.

There is also a browser plug-in you can install. I know it works for Windows and IE... not sure if it supports firefox or not... so you can gerate them on the fly as needed.

good luck,
BOb
Thanks for the info, Bob, but these options don't appear to exist in the UK Paypal site. If they are present, then they're buried somewhere else in the site. I'll have a dig around and let you know how I get on.
Croker is offline   Reply With Quote