View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 07:08 PM   #67
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
I've downloaded .124, and while I haven't tested it yet for those Contents page problems on my own books, I did try a conversion of another long book (.prc) that had previously failed. This time Calibre produced an epub version, but it had some display problems, and attempting to use the Contents function on my Reader caused the Reader to freeze up.

I've opened a ticket and uploaded the files on the Calibre site.

It's never easy, is it?
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote