View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 01:33 PM   #17
KimberlyFDR
Groupie
KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KimberlyFDR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Fire 7, Fire HD 6, FireStick, Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Connect
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Exactly, only if it's via 3G. Wi-fi transfers have always been free.
And I double-checked that many times when I first got my Kindle last year I send a lot of documents to my Kindle every day (A LOT) and always download over wi-fi for free. Since I don't have a 3G version of either the Kindle or Kindle Fire, I can't comment for sure, but you should be able to put your document cost limit to $0 under Manage Your Kindle and that will force download to only be over free wi-fi.
KimberlyFDR is offline   Reply With Quote