View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 06:13 AM   #59
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
At the state the device is in, I would be doing a checkdisk on the drive. Or whatever the Mac calls it.

As to the database, I don't have an empty database, but I do have the DDL to create one. I can send you the DDL or create the database. I don't know if it will work as I don't know if there are any entries in it that have to be there.
Thanks David. Luckily, I won't be needing it after all:

I suddenly remembered I had a disk image back up of my Kobo from before I "illegally" manually updated to 2.0.2. and 2.1.1. The disk image contained 2.0.0. It took a couple of tries (four I think), and I did have to repair the Kobo disk first, but I got the backup onto the drive. I had to log out and in again before it would properly see all my sideloaded books... but WHEW, it works now!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote