View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
ElspethB
Passionate Reader
ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElspethB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, Kobo Clara HD, Fire HD 8, Voyage, Oasis 3, PW5
Longtime Lurker/First Time Poster

Hi everyone! I've been a reader of ebooks since long before there was such a thing. I began reading ebooks on my Palm Pilot. I used Project Gutenberg for public domain books and also created ebooks for myself by scanning and OCR. I was intrigued by the early Sony readers but held off buying an ereader until I finally broke down and bought a Kindle Keyboard. Since then I've bought four more Kindles: a Kindle Keyboard for my mom, a Kindle Touch for my son, a Kindle 4NT, and my newest baby, the Kindle Paperwhite. I also have a Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 which is always with me so I can read in the odd moments while waiting for the work shuttle or in line at the bank.

I love this community and have been reading the forums for well over a year, but I never got around to registering. However the interesting discussions in the Amazon Kindle forum right now about the Kindle PW have made me want to jump in and add my 2 cents, or at least participate in the poll about screen satisfaction. (For the record, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who got a lovely screen on my PW.)

Guess that's it for now. Thanks for reading!
ElspethB is offline   Reply With Quote