View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 08:33 AM   #5
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by legenda128 View Post
I dont have any hacks installed. I even did factory reset on my kindle.
Factory reset does not uninstall hacks. So either your kindle firmware and configuration (and any residual not-completely uninstalled hacks) is not compatible with the version of Duokan you tried to install, or that version of Duokan is not compatible with your kindle. You could try using the "simple debricking" procedure to reset your main partition back to a clean (unhacked) version. There is a sticky thread for that. Then try to install Duokan again.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote