View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 10:56 AM   #49
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Please - if anyone is having these freeze problems, report it on the Sony Support forum. There are I think 2 threads on the forum dealing with this freezing problem. I think it would be good if we make them aware of the problem. Calling into Support is good, but this is another avenue that should be used so that, hopefully, the word gets to the right people. I am still not convinced that they were not aware of this issue beforehand.

So, in addition to calling into Support for help or an exchange, also use the forum. It can't hurt!

Here's the link provided by SCION -

https://forum.sel.sony.com/viewforum.php?f=53
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote